Not all of us are lucky enough to live in Breckenridge year-round. Sometimes, even when you’re not there, you still want to see what’s going on. Or, maybe you’re there but you want to see the conditions on the mountain before you head out. Various websites have an assortment of webcams that give you a sneak peek into what’s going on in town and on the mountain.
Our favorite webcam is currently not operating. It’s the one that used to have a great view of Main Street in downtown Breckenridge. The http://www.brecklivecam.com was managed by the Town of Breckenridge but they have discontinued operating it.
However, there are others and they give you a great perspective.
- The Grand Timbers Lodge has some webcams and one is of Main Street.
- The GoBreck.com website for the Town of Breckenridge has a few different cams.
- The site webcams.travel has one of the Village.
- The Breckenridge Resort also has some great webcams.
- The Village at Breckenridge also has a webcam.
Some of the above links are duplicates but, as we all know, sometimes websites are down or the cams get removed. I also think some of the links work better with different browsers so I don’t mind having duplicates. If you have any additional webcam links for Breckenridge, please add them in the comments section so I can update the list!
This is also a good shot of downtown from the Grand Lodge on Peak 7.